In order to simply browse our site http://www.chromavillas.gr, no personal information of the User is collected.
Information provided by users when enrolling on the online annotation platform is only for safety reasons, in accordance with the law.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file embedded in your hard drive by the server of the site http://www.chromavillas.gr you are visiting. This file is neither a virus nor spyware.
What are they used for?
Cookies are used to make surfing on the web easier for you. What actually happens when you visit an online shop for the first time is that the site’s server sends a file to your computer, which installs itself automatically on the disk. Thanks to this cookie, you will be recognised the next time you visit the same site http://www.chromavillas.gr and you won’t have to enter all your details again.
Cookies and IP address
When you visit one of our websites we accept one or more cookies on your computer. The cookie is a small file that is placed on your computer or device with which you browse the internet.
Types of cookies
There are three different types of cookies:
- Basic cookies: These cookies are necessary for the operation of our website insofar as registration is required (eg posting comments). Without the use of these cookies the commenting service of our websites will not be able to work.
- Third-party cookies: We use these types of cookies to track the performance of our sites and how their users can use them. These cookies provide us with information that helps us provide better articles and services to users. They also help us identify areas of our site that do not work properly or need maintenance.
- Functional Cookies: Functional cookies are used to remember your site's preferences on our websites. This can be anything like remembering your city in a weather forecast or storing your username (where needed) so you do not have to register it from the beginning when you return to our site.
We can also monitor IP addresses. An IP address is a number that can identify the Internet Provider and the user's country of origin. IP cannot provide personal information.
Can cookies be erased or blocked?
You will be invaded by Internet cookies whichever browser you use (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla etc.). Although there are no miracle solutions, you can consider the following:
- Erase cookies: all you need to do is find the folder/file where cookies are stored on your computer and delete them. If you do this by hand, you need to remember to do it regularly.
- Block cookies: if you want to block website's cookies, you need to configure your browser to categorically refuse all cookies that try to access your computer. The only disadvantage of this option is that you will no longer be recognised automatically on your favourite online. You need to be careful, though, because categorically blocking certain cookies may mean that you are no longer able to shop online
- Set your browser’s alert system: you simply need to configure your browser to warn you each time a cookie is sent, letting you decide whether to allow the cookie or not. The only disadvantage of this solution is that you will spend more time refusing or accepting cookies than actually surfing the web
- Use specialist software: you can download software that protects you against cookies. These software programmes, can be configured to let you change the content of the cookies that apply to you. These programmes, some of which are free, can be downloaded on the Internet
1. Information we collect about you and how we collect it
1.1 User Provided Information
Chroma Villas obtains the information you provide when you proceed in general with actions for accommodations in Chroma Villas, conduct business, opted in to receive news and offers from Chroma Villas and use Applications related to our services, through our web sites, reservation and call centers, social media, when you otherwise voluntarily provide it to us, including in connection with our loyalty program and from Chroma Villas subsidiaries, or other third parties. When you download and register to such an Application which is optional, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features offered by the Applications unless you register. When you register or use our web sites and / or an Application, you are required to provide certain personal data (such as your first and last name, email address, password etc.) by filling in the fields identified as mandatory in the registration form on the login page or document.
You will also be asked to provide personal information for special purposes as when making a reservation through our Call Center of Chroma Villas, during your stay at Chroma Villas
- contact information, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and telephone number
- credit card number or other payment account number, billing address, and other payment and billing information (“Payment Information”)
- Chroma Villas loyalty program member information, online user account details, profile or password details and any frequent flyer or travel partner program affiliation
- records and copies of your correspondence if you contact us
- information necessary to fulfil special requests (e.g., health conditions that require specific accommodation)
- guest stay information, including date of arrival and departure, and goods and services purchased
- information collected through the use of closed circuit television systems, card key and other security systems and
- in limited cases, information relating to the credit of customers.
We may collect Personal Information from a variety of sources including:
- through the Site
- through reservation and call centers
- through social media and brand channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter)
- from Chroma Villas Subsidiaries and from Licensed Affiliates, or other third parties; or
- when you otherwise voluntarily provide it to us, including in connection with our loyalty program
Providing your sensitive personal data is optional and you may still be able to use the web sites and / or the Applications and all of its features. We may also use the information you provided us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions, under the condition that you give us your consent with a direct opt in a relevant specific request of our, noting to you that you can opt out at any time of by sending us an email at email@example.com .
Accepting our services and products and the use of our web sites and / or our related with Chroma Villas Applications you give us the explicit consent to collect, process, use and store your personal data according to the applicable laws and this contract.
The use of the web site and / or our Applications is not intended for use by minors under the legal age requirement. No one under the legal age requirement may provide any personal information to or through our web site and / or our Applications. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors. If you are under the legal age requirement, please do not visit our web sites, don't register to our Applications, don't make any use of the above or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or email address. In the event that we find out that we have collected personal information from a minor without verification of parental consent, this information will be deleted, upon the minor’s parent or guardian notification. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a minor, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and without limiting any other provision of this Policy, Chroma Villas disclaims any liability for any personal data submitted in contravention of this clause.
2. Purposes of processing
We collect, process, use and store your personal data:
- To authenticate you when log in to our web sites, our Application and Wi-Fi
- To fulfill of reservation or information requests and to remember your preferences and registration information;
- For membership programs as our loyalty program
- To provide our services to you
- To measure and obtain data for administrative and other communication purposes and in order to operate and improve the effectiveness of our services, our web sites and the Programs and Applications related the operations of Chroma Villas
- To comply with applicable law
- To support IT purposes
- To support operational procedures
3. Data sharing and transfers
3c. We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- With government or law enforcement authorities, where required by applicable law in order to comply with any court order or other legal obligation, or respond to a government request
- When we consider in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or property, protect your safety or the safety of others or to investigate theft or fraud
- With service providers and data processors, which we use in order to execute and improve our services and support our business
- For the purposes of special programs, according to the more specific terms and conditions if/when you choose to participate
3e. Business Partners: We may partner with other persons or companies jointly or separately to provide you with products, services, or offers based upon your experiences at our properties and may share your information with our business partners accordingly. For example, we may help, after having been asked from you and informed you about, to arrange among others rental cars or other means of transport, external activities, visits to places or other services from our business partners, and share personal information with our business partners in order to provide those services.
These suppliers independently provide their services, it will be clearly stated that their services do not concern us and may include other hotels, airlines, car rental companies, service providers, companies that organize package tours or bookings. All services provided by third parties are characterized in this way and are not related to our own services. Therefore, we encourage you to read the privacy policies and rules of providing the things and services of all third part service providers whose products or services you acquire through this website or through any or our employees. Keep in mind that these third parties may also contact you if they need to ask for additional information about you providing their services or responding to a request you have submitted. We are not responsible for any communication will be direm and you. Chroma Villas and its affiliates expressly disclaim any liability and the under- accepting guest hereby waives any claims which may be brought against the same for any kind of loss, injury or any kind of damages resulting from the services provided by the as above independent providers of services or goods.
3f. Service Providers: We rely on third parties to provide services and products on our behalf and potentially share your personal information with them, as the case may be. In general, our service providers are required by law to protect your personal information and may not use or share your personal information unless required by law. We may also share your information with service providers and third partners so that you can create visiting programs by selecting sights visits and other activities from the lists we have configured for you according to your preferences and third party information.
advertisements on social networks (e.g., impressions and clicks).
4. Data Retention Period
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use our web sites and / or our Application and for a reasonable time thereafter so as to fulfill the afore mentioned purposes or to respect any applicable laws or statutes of limitation or terms of this Policy. We will retain automatically collected information for up to 12 months and thereafter may store it in a non-identifiable aggregate form.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to reasonably protect your personal data against unauthorized and unlawful access and processing or accidental loss, destruction, damage, theft, use or disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you or where you have chosen a password for access to services through our web sites and/ or our Applications, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We request you not to share your password with anyone else.
We make every effort to ensure as fully as possibly the secure use of our web sites or our Applications. (It is important to note that any e-mail communication is not secure. This is a risk inherent in the use of e-mail. Please be aware of this when requesting information or sending forms to us by e-mail. We recommend that you do not include any confidential information (i.e. credit card information) when using e-mail. For your protection our e-mail responses to you will not include any confidential information).
8. Your Rights
According to applicable laws, you have the right to information, access, rectification, blocking, and/or requesting deletion and objection to processing, to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal, to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Hellenic Personal Data Protection Authority) and to data portability, in relation to the processing of your personal data.
If you have any questions regarding your privacy while using our websites and / or services and / or Applications, or in case you want to exercise your rights, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
9. Your Consents